1. What is prepaid baggage?
Special services offered by Lion Air Group for purchasing baggage quota at an affordable price before departure time.
2. Can prepaid baggage be used to carry animals?
No, because special handling is required, the animal will still be counted as excess baggage and cannot use prepaid baggage.
3. Are there any special conditions for purchasing prepaid baggage?
Yes, here are the conditions:
- Baggage purchased in multiples of 5 kg.
- Total that can be purchased is 30 kg.
4. Can prepaid baggage also be used to carry bicycles?
You can't, because special handling is required for bicycles, so a separate fee will be charged per bike. Payments are made directly at the airport.