1. Does Lion Air Group provide PCR services?
Yes, Lion Air group provides RT-PCR service.
For now only available for some routes. The location can be seen at the following link https://www.lionair.co.id/en/rt-pcr-locations.
2. What are the terms and conditions to get RT-PCR?
The RT-PCR provided by Lion Group is only specifically for prospective passengers who already have flight tickets using Lion Group Airlines.
The detail provisions of RT PCR can be found at the following link https://www.lionair.co.id/en/rt-pcr-conditions.
3. How can I buy voucher of PCR?
For RT-PCR orders, it must be outside 30 hours before departure.
Detail of the provisions can be found at the following link: https://www.lionair.co.id/en/manage-booking/rapid-test.
4. How long will my RT-PCR results last?
The results of the RT-PCR test are valid for 2 x 24 hours from the time results are issued.
All these provisions refer to SE Satgas no. 17 2021 in accordance with InMendagri No. 30 Tahun 2021.
5. If my RT-PCR result is negative but I want to cancel the ticket, is it possible?
Yes, you can cancel for the ticket only and will be subject to general ticket refund conditions.
6. Do I get an RT-PCR replacement if the ticket is canceled from the airline?
The airline will be responsible as long as the RT – PCR voucher is purchased from the Airline & has not been used