What are the conditions at the time of departure & arrival at the airport during the pandemic
- Passengers are expected to download the e-HAC application via their smartphones from the Google Play Store or Apple Store or can be accessed by https://inahac.kemkes.go.id/
- Passengers receive an electronic health test result letter and receive a QR Code (quick response code) in the e-HAC application. This code is a two-dimensional barcode that can provide information directly according to the data and results of the Covid-19 test.
- Passengers show a barcode (QR code) to the relevant agency officer who verify the health test document at the airport terminal
- Passengers register themselves on the e-HAC application before departure or after landing by filling in all the requirements according to the existing / listed fields, based on personal data and history correctly and accurately.
- Guidelines for filling out e-HAC please read and observe the following instructions: https://infeksiemerging.kemkes.go.id/download/Panduan_Pengguna_Aplikasi_E-HAC.pdf
- After arriving at the arrival terminal of the destination airport, show the QR code on the e-HAC application to the health officer. The scanner engine will read and check the data that has been previously filled in.