What is the procedure for sending corpse?
- Certificate from hospital.
- Certificate using formalin from hospital.
- A letter from the Health Office and a permit to transport the corpse from the local government
- Death certificate from Police (if needed)
- Quarantine letter and/or permit to transport the corpse from the airport
- Photocopy of companion ticket for the corpse
- If there is no companion, Address, Sender and Receiver must be complete & clear along with a telephone number that can be contacted
For more detail information you can contact the Cargo section at 087887036705