1. I left my luggage at the departure airport, what should I do?
You can contact our Customer Care at (+62) 21 6379 8000/ 0804 1 778899 (ext 6), or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What should I do if my baggage is lost, damage or delayed arriving at arrival airport?
Make sure you get proof of the report on your baggage problem in the form of a form called PIR (Property Irregularity Report) from our officers at the Lost & Found section before you leave the arrival area, after that we will immediately follow up.
3. What if I only realized that my baggage was damaged or lost after leaving the airport area?
If the form of damage or loss is realized after leaving the arrivals area, it is with a heavy heart that we inform you that it is beyond the responsibility of the Airline. We recommend that you research the condition of your luggage first before leaving the arrivals area
4. What is the responsibility of the Airline if the Passenger's baggage is damaged/ lost?
Airline liability for lost/ damaged baggage:
- Loss of checked baggage or contents of checked baggage will be compensated for Rp. 200.000,,- per kg and maximum Rp. 4.000.000,- per passenger.
- Damage to checked baggage, compensation is given according to the type of damage in terms of shape, size and brand of checked baggage
For details of Airline responsibilities, all refer to the Minister of Transportation Regulation No. 77 of 2011 concerning the Responsibilities of Air Carriers in articles 5 & 6.