1. Is it allowed to use electronic equipment during flight?
Electronic equipment that may interfere with aircraft navigation during takeoff and landing must be turned off.
2. Can I recharge my smart phone during the flight using a power bank?
For flight safety, Lion Air Group still forbidden on using portable device with additional battery charge (power bank)
3. Are there provisions for bringing batteries on board?
Terms & conditions for bringing batteries on board:
- Ensure that the battery is separated from electronic devices and packaged in a special packaging so that the battery cannot be activated
- Maximum battery capacity is 100 Wh or 20.000 mAh.
- The capacity of 100 – 160 Wh or 20.000 – 32.000 mAh must be approved by Lion Air Group Prohibited to enter the aircraft for capacity more than 160 Wh.
- Can only be carried in the cabin and prohibited for entering checked baggage.